Are you ready to change the world? Or at least do your part to enhance the transportation and supply chain system. If so, we're looking for creative, forward thinkers that are ready to collaborate and learn with our team as an LTL Operations Intern.
As an intern you will learn about the diverse services we provide while receiving exposure to various aspects of the supply chain management cycle.
About the position:
- Hourly pay of $16 per hour
- Work up to 29 hours per week for 10 up to weeks
- Willing to work flexible hours to include all shifts
- Able to work in an open air, non-temperature-controlled environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of industry leaders
- May lead to future career opportunities with Averitt
From working with top-notch equipment and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) - once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you'll want in for the long haul. In fact, nearly 15% of our associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt Part Time Intern!
Averitt is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identify, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Pursuit of a bachelor's degree in transportation, logistics, supply chain management, business management or related field
- Completion of Sophomore year of college
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer proficient
- Must be able to pass a drug test
LeadFlex Job ID: 73884
External ID: 182113
Post Date: 06/01/2023