We're not the kind of company that's just looking to stay the course. We want associates at every level who constantly seek to make their work, and the people they work with, better. As a Site Manager, you don't just oversee the management of our dedicated operations - you envision how to make it smarter, leaner, faster and safer. Your ideas are our future, and we want you to use them to help improve our entire team.
On-Site Manager Job Description:
- Oversee the management of dedicated operations by utilizing the strengths of our drivers to meet the needs of our customers
- Directly manage other associates; identify the right talent to be a part of your team; and develop employees for certification and promotion
- Work in varying temperature conditions and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Master products, services and company knowledge
- Requires daily interaction with our customers and fellow Averitt associates, so a high level of professionalism, along with proven communication and leadership skills, is expected
- Previous dedicated operations experience preferred
On-Site Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $94.55/week for family plans and $36.45/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
From working with top-notch colleagues and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) - once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you'll want in for the long haul. In fact, more than 15% of our associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt On-Site Manager!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- At least 1 year operations experience
- High School Diploma or GED; College Degree preferred but not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- Convictions for DUI within the past 5 years will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- License suspensions or revocations within the past 5 years will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- Serious violations within the past 12 months for associates who will be operating company car or tractor trailer (following too close, improper passing, traffic offenses committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality) will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- More than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years will be reviewed on a case by case basis
LeadFlex Job ID: 124937
External ID: 224384
Post Date: 10/01/2023