Are you a highly motivated person with a passion for the transportation industry? We're seeking talented individuals to join our Leadership Development Program. This program is designed to cultivate future leaders in the transportation field by providing comprehensive training and hands-on experience.
About the program:
- Our Leadership Development / Management Trainee Program is a 3-6 month training program designed to prepare you for an entry level leadership opportunity within the company
- During the program you will work closely with experienced associates incorporating comprehensive field-based training with corporate education
- This program focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to become a leader and will equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to excel in a leadership role within our organization
- Candidates must be willing to work any/all shifts and travel as needed
- Upon successful completion of the program, candidates will serve as floating frontline leader within a region until receiving a fixed assignment
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $94.55/week for family plans and $36.45/week for individual plans effective after 30 days
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
From working with top-notch colleagues and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) - once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you'll want in for the long haul. In fact, nearly 15% of our associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be a part of our Management Trainee Program!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- At least 1 year transportation experience but may substitute education (a degree in transportation, supply chain management, logistics, business management or related degree)
- High School Diploma or GED; College Degree preferred but not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Convictions for DUI within the past 5 years will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- License suspensions or revocations within the past 5 years will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Serious moving violations within the past 12 months for associates who will be operating company car or tractor trailer (following too close, improper passing, traffic offenses committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality) will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- More than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
LeadFlex Job ID: 119299
External ID: 221812
Post Date: 09/15/2023