We have an all-star recruiting team that's full of energy, highly motivated and a large contributor to the success and growth of the company. If you're sharp, professional and sales-oriented, come help grow our team of associates.
Driver Recruiting Coordinator Job Description:
- Present driver career opportunities at driving schools, job fairs, military bases, etc.
- Able to set your own itinerary each week while still being home most nights
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Generally, Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekend/ evenings as needed
- Average 40-45 hours per week
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a goal driven environment
- Cell phone allowance
- Expense account
- Company car and laptop provided
- Regional recruiting territory includes MS, AR and LA
Driver Recruiting Coordinator Benefits:
- Weekly salary + hiring incentives
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $90.35/week for family plans and $35.30/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with profit sharing that directs a portion of company profits into your retirement account
From working with top-notch colleagues and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) - once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you'll want in for the long haul. In fact, more than 15% of our associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt Driver Recruiting Coordinator!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.