Join our high-energy, devoted team of motivated go-getters! We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to jump into a career-oriented role in the essential industry of transportation and logistics! As, you'll focus on building relationships externally with customers and carriers, and internally with fellow associates! We are growing in sales, size and people, and we hope YOU are eager to be an important component to our growth and success! Come join our team!
About the position:
- This position is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Provide direct support to members of our sales team-
- Work with new customers to on-board or implement within Averitt, including retail.
- Assist with top tier customers, sales reporting, CRM, sales system and processes, Sales lead management and customer or sales data analysis
Includes direct communication (written and verbal) with customers and fellow team members
Remote eligible within 50-mile radius of Cookeville, TN.
Enjoy the many benefits that come with this position:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $94.55/week for family plans and $36.45/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with profit sharing that directs a portion of company profits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
From working with top-notch colleagues and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) - once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you'll want in for the long haul. In fact, more than 15% of our associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt 3PL Partnership Coordinator!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint- required
- Comfortable making outbound and receiving inbound calls to/from customers and sales team members
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
LeadFlex Job ID: 119309
External ID: 221674
Post Date: 10/01/2023